About Deitch Family Chiropractic & Wellness Center in Princeton Junction
At Deitch Family Chiropractic & Wellness Center, we care about treating you as a person, not just your pain. We care about your health and well-being and work to help you feel better inside and out. Dr. Deitch and his team are passionate about providing healthcare and pain relief without addictive drugs or invasive operations. We have been serving the residents of Princeton Junction, NJ for over 25 years.
Princeton Junction Chiropractor, Dr. Mark Deitch
Dr. Mark Deitch became a chiropractor because he wanted to help people. He found that most doctors only treat the symptoms associated with injuries. By taking time to speak with patients and get to know them better, he is able to pinpoint the cause of their pain and discomfort. This allows him to treat the injury itself rather than just the symptoms.
He also believes that it's important to educate patients. Dr. Deitch takes time to explain the cause of any injuries you've sustained, tell you about the treatment plan, and help you learn how to avoid the same injury in the future.
Our Princeton Junction Facility
Located in the center of Princeton Junction, our chiropractic office is a welcoming facility filled with friendly staff. We strive to make you and your kids as comfortable as possible when you enter the office of Deitch Family Chiropractic & Wellness Center. Additionally, we have the latest medical technology to help us take scans, diagnose your pain, and treat you. Whatever your chiropractic needs are, we have the tools and know-how to treat you.
Chiropractic Services we Offer
We offer an array of chiropractic services:
- Screenings - Even if you feel fine or you think your back pain is minor, you can always come into our office for a screening. This way, we can educate you about potential problems you may have down the line.
- Scans - We can do X-rays, MRIs, and CAT scans as needed.
- Chiropractic adjustments - Oftentimes, the source of your back or neck pain is a misalignment of the spine. Spinal adjustments will put your vertebrae back in their proper places to ease or eliminate your pain.
- Massage therapy - Massage is great to combine with chiropractic care. It can improve blood flow, increase the range of motion, reduce swelling, relieve muscle pain, and more.
- Lifestyle and nutrition advice - Our team will teach you exercises, lifestyle changes, and good nutritional habits, which will all speed along your recovery process and prevent future problems.
Contact the Deitch Family Chiropractic & Wellness Center in Princeton Junction
If you're looking for a Princeton Junction chiropractor who cares about his patients, contact Deitch Family Chiropractic & Wellness Center. We will answer any questions that you may have and get you an appointment as soon as possible. Call us today at 609-897-1200 or schedule an appointment online.